Views (THANKS FANS!)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Week, Another Accomplishment!

Here's a quick update, and we'll have more next week after another appointment. It has been very busy around here. Grandma and Grandpa Hoheisel got to see us at our Fargo appointment on Monday. We were all well behaved and very photogenic!

Daddy heads to Bismarck this weekend to celebrate his little brother's bachelor party and Mommy heads to Minot for her Baby Shower. We can't wait to see everyone on Sunday in Minot! It will be a busy weekend for all. Oh, and we turn 25 weeks tomorrow!! WOWZA!

Hey, it's me, Baby Boy (1)!
After our appointment, we found out that we're doing great!
I am weighing in at 1lb. 7oz. I'm right where they want me to be!

Hi there, it's me, Baby Girl (2)!
I am growing!! I am weighing in at 1lb. 1oz. Still a bit too small,
but the main thing is that I'm growing! 

Hello, it's me, Baby Girl (3)!
Yes, I need to gain more weight, too. I am weighing in at 1lb. 2oz.
But that means more ice cream for me!

We'll talk soon! Stay safe out there, friends! 
We love you all!

4 comments:

  1. Blessings to you all.. as the nurturing continues... Looking good! :) Exciting times ahead.... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. this is Beth C.. aka Betsy to some

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so wondeful! They will be here before you know it! Can't wait!
    -Jenn H

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad that we we're able to go to your last ultrasound. Thanks for letting us get a sneak peak. Your mommy & daddy are doing a wonderful job keeping you munchkins safe & healthy. Take care & keep growing!

    Love ya,
    Grandma & Grandpa H.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete