Views (THANKS FANS!)

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Little Hiccup...


Look! Our cribs have arrived!


Baby Boy
Hey there, baby boy (#1) here. I am writing a quick note to say HI! We had another appointment in Fargo with our perinatologist. At 23 weeks, most babies are supposed to weigh a little over 1-pound. Guess how much I weigh? 1.4 POUNDS!!!! (Round of applause, please.) As of right now, I’m where the average 23-week baby should be.


Baby Girl
Hi, baby girl (#2) here. After seeing out perinatologist, we found out that we’ll be taking a few more trips to Fargo. As my boasting brother was saying, most babies should be a little over 1-pound right now. I’m only weighing in at 1 pound. After checking all the important things, our doctor said I’m doing well, but just a little too small. In another week, we’ll check again. In the meantime, I’ll be sneaking food from my brother and sister!


Baby Girl
Hi guys, baby girl (#3) here to wrap it up. I know girls are not supposed to talk about their weight, but I’m weighing in at a whopping 1.2 pounds. I am just a little bit shy of what is expected for a baby my age. Two-ounce difference from my brother doesn’t seem like much, but every ounce is super important for any baby, especially multiples. Let’s keep praying that we all continue to grow so mommy looks like she’s got a few watermelons under her shirt!


Please keep praying for us! Pray that we all continue to grow, that we all can get along in here, and that mommy continues to do so well carrying us beautiful babies.

See you soon…(but not too soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Little Ones,

    This is Grandma H. again! I just wanted to say hi and THANKS for the wonderful update. Glad to hear that you are all growing. Keep up the growing so you can get big & strong! You 3 are very lucky to have such great doctors looking out for you & parents that are doing a AWESOME job taking care of you. Guess what? Grandpa & I are coming to your next doc appointment in Fargo so we can sneek a peek @ you 3 bundles of JOY. We cant wait! Well I better get busy. We love all of you and are praying each & every day for healthy babies & mama.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Grandma Jacquie :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad they babies are growing. Get in there baby girl and get some more to eat! The cribs look beautiful. Bundles will be there to fill them up before you know it!
    Can't wait to meet you all!
    -Jenn H

    ReplyDelete