Views (THANKS FANS!)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Photo Time - Long Overdue!

HEY!!! It's been awhile, huh? These Three Peas in a Pod have been busy, to say the least.
So join us as we share the events of the past few weeks.


WARNING:
The following pictures may inflict physical pain...

from smiling so big!!!   :-)




* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *




Welcome back! It's been a long time. We have been keeping mommy and daddy very busy. As you can see, Charlie, Jaxson, and me, Ella, had a photo shoot with an amazing photographer. Her job was not easy, especially with three tiny babies who all like to wiggle, grunt, poop, and pee during the shoot. But somehow, she managed to make us look even cuter than we already are! Thanks, Farrah!
Hey everyone, it's Charlie! Here's a sweet moment that was caught on camera when all three of us were sleeping. This does not happen very often! Throughout the day, it is kind of our goal to make sure one of us is awake at all times so mommy and daddy have to stay awake, too! It's been working great so far.   :-)
Hi guys, it's me, Jaxson. It's my job as a big brother to watch over my little sisters. Let me tell you, being the handsome, responsible brother is a lot of work, especially when I have two wild sisters that insist on being naughty. I think I'll have the same gray hair (or lack of hair) like daddy.
Guess how much I've grown!! I am now weighing in at 6 pounds 10 ounces. I think it's all in my cheeks, too.
Can you guess how much I weigh? If you guessed 7 pounds 7 ounces, you're right! But I'm hiding those extra ounces in my other cheeks... :-)
Of course, the biggest is next. I am weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds 1 ounce. That's right, "the tank" is still very fitting.
We haven't laid like this in a long time. This is how we were laying in mommy's tummy. I don't think we'd fit too well right now.
Look at that beautiful family!
We were able to celebrate Uncle Branden and Auntie Amber's wedding on September 29th. It was our first trip outside of Grand Forks. We all survived the trip, but not without the help of our friend, Jenny, and Grandma Wanda, along with lots of friends and family willing to feed, burp, and change us while mommy and daddy celebrated.
The next weekend we celebrated again! We were able to meet a lot of mommy's family at our cousin's wedding. It sure is fun to meet our family. It's long overdue, for sure!

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *


Want to play a game?
Can you guess who is in each pumpkin?



1 - Jaxson
2 - Ella
3 - Charlie

Did you get them correct?
Come on now, we're not that hard to tell apart! :-)

Cutest pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!

Thank you for stopping by to visit!!
We hope you enjoyed the pictures, and will stop by again soon.
We promise we'll be back to visit sooner than we did this time.
Daddy, mommy, Ella, Charlie, and I got a little busy.
We will talk to you and see some of you soon! We love and think of you all often.
And as always, THANK YOU so much for your support.
TAKE CARE, FRIENDS!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So many AMAZING pictures! I can't stop looking @ them! I'm so happy that the babies are all doing well. Jaxson, Charlie & Ella have stole our HEARTS. They change so much each time we see them. We can't wait to see them again & get some snuggle time (even it is @ 2am). Loren & Alecia you are WONDERFUL parents!!! The triplets are thriving because of your superior care & watchful eyes. Thanks for another GREAT blog!

    Love you all
    mama H. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how precious. The photographer did an awesome job, as did you guys. All 3 are so darn cute, makes me want to cuddle them all and nuzzle their little cheeks. Wish we would have had a chance to see them. Maybe next time. Take care and keep in touch. Love to see how you are all doing.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEY ARE PRECIOUS!! I cannot wait to show Brinley (2). She loves looking at her babies. :) She asks to see them whenever I am working at my computer. She asked Papa Marty & Grandma Debbie when they returned home from the wedding, "You see my babies?" It was so cute! We are so happy that everyone is doing so well!!!!!!! Love, love, love the pictures!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutely adorable!!!!! :) I can not wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG they are so beautiful and handsome. The pictures are so adorable. I am sure that your families loved having all of them at the weddings and getting to hold them. I have to say you are all one very blessed family. Love and prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete