Views (THANKS FANS!)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

We're Back...(with lots of pictures!)

Happy Halloween!!


We're glad that you decided to come back! We know it's been awhile,
but spare time doesn't come easy around here. No major details to share
this week (or time leftover), so we'll give you lots of pictures
 to fall in love with! :-)

Hey friends!! Guess who is in the double digits?!?! THIS GUY!
I am weighing in at 10 pounds 4 ounces!!!

Sorry it's been a few weeks, but guess who is catching up to Jaxson?!?
THIS GIRL!!! I am weighing in at 9 pounds 12 ounces!

And of course, I am creeping up on Ella.
I am weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces!

Just hanging out on my boppy.

HELP! I'm trapped by PINK!

Give me my bottle!!

Just chillaxin! 

I really am not impressed with tummy time, but if they make
me do it every day, I better look cute doing it!

Happy 3 months!

Happy 3 months!

Happy 3 months!!

I like cuddling with mommy.

Look, I'm actually awake while on my boppy!

Really, do you need to take another picture to see how handsome I am?

It was supposed to be my turn in the bouncy chair!!

Sleepy beauty! I've been the good one about sleeping at night.

Yes I would!!!

I'm getting pretty good at sleeping...in the day and not at night!

What's making me smile?
a) Gas
b) Ella's gas
c) Charlie's funny faces

Look at me, my legs are getting so strong!

Here we are planning our next move. Mommy and daddy better watch out!

No, daddy isn't getting into the spirit of Halloween, he is wearing the
mask to keep his germs away. Daddy was quarantined from us for a few days.
He said the only good thing about the mask was that he couldn't smell our stinky diapers!


3 comments:

  1. I just read through your entire site. it was so fun to follow everything from beginning to end. You guys are so blessed and they are beautiful. I hope to meet them in person some day. I'll continue to check in and see their progress. Enjoy these beautiful gifts.

    Denise Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo update is GREAT! The trips are growing up and are so happy & healthy (THANKS to a SUPER mommy & daddy). Thanks again for sharing the babies w/ us this weekend. We can't get enough of them and miss you all already. Jaxson, Charlie & Ella keep growin and SLEEPING. Take care and see ya all soon!

    Love,
    Jacquie & Dana ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh they are so adorable. They get cuter and bigger every time new pictures come out. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I show them off at work and everyone huddles around my desk and oh's and ah's. You are very blessed as are the trips. Take care.

    Robin Aufforth Carletta

    ReplyDelete