Views (THANKS FANS!)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Trio has Arrived!

We're here - - 10 weeks early - - but we're here!!! On July 15th, 2012 at 9:28, 9:29, and 9:30 AM, we were able to meet the world! Nothing has been dull about our stay in mommy's tummy, so would you expect anything different from us? With many quick decisions made by mommy, daddy, the doctors, and the nurses, we are all doing great! Mommy is so awesome, and she kept us safe for so long! We know we're early, but because of mommy's strength, we're strong!


Jaxson Ray Hoheisel
I know it's early, but I am so glad to get a little space from my sisters. They were always kicking me, squishing me, and getting me to pick sides. But, I guess I do kind of miss them...but don't tell them that! I am the "tank" of the trio. Weighing in at 2 pounds 12 ounces and a length of 15 inches, I'm the whopper. I have a head full of dark hair so I'm already more handsome than daddy! So far, things are going pretty well for me, however, I'm always competing for attention out here. Those sisters of mine are hogging all my cute nurses! Well, it's time to show off my bulging muscles while the nurses check me out. Take care!
Daddy and Jaxson
Minutes after entering the world
Reaching and stretching after being so cramped


Charlie Dawn Hoheisel
I could never decide how to lay when in mommy's tummy, so it feels so nice to stretch out and have all of these wonderful nurses to keep me comfortable. It is so different out here. We don't here mommy's voice every time she talks and we don't have daddy trying to poke us to make us move. I am definitely the peanut of the trio. I'm weighing in the smallest at 2 pounds 2 ounces and a length of 13 inches. So far, I do need a little extra help breathing. Who knew there would be so many things to remember once we got out of mommy's tummy. But I'm working really hard at remembering to breath, smile for pictures, open my eyes, and look as cute as ever. Well, time for some more glamour shots. I'll talk to you soon! Love you!

Lot's of tubes, but still looking beautiful!
Minutes after entering the world
Charlie holding Mommy's hand


Ella Grace Hoheisel
OMG!! I don't know how you do it out here. It's cold! It's bright! And everyone is always waking me up right when I fall asleep! Ugh! The nurses call me the diva of the trio. I don't know where they would get that from! Weighing in at 2 pounds 5 ounces and a length of 14 inches, I'm not the biggest, but I do have the loudest cry. I have already been enjoying my pacifier. Daddy can't believe how small our little pacifiers, diapers, and IV's are. I think he has even more respect for what mommy does when she's at work. I sure miss snuggling up to my brother and sister. I can hear them, but I like when we are close. Well, it's time to get back to my spa treatment. Nurse, you can continue fanning me with those palm leaves! Buh-bye!
Mommy's first look at Ella
Mommy and Ella's "Kangaroo Time"
"That pen's got nothing on me!!!"



As we continue trucking through this amazing journey, no thanks could ever do justice to all of our family, friends, co-workers, nurses, doctors, and complete strangers who are willing to offer kind words and prayers on our behalf. "The Big Guy" has definitely been busy! The support is beyond humbling and is appreciated! We love you all so much and cannot wait to meet you! Take care and be safe!



17 comments:

  1. God is GOOD! It was to wonderful to meet the babies and can't wait to see you all again. The pictures are beautiful. I can't say it enough, "Alecia & Loren you rock". The Altru staff is Awesome and taking such great care of all of you. We couldn't ask for better family & freinds supporting all of us. We are all so blessed!
    Love always,
    Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that even when I am miles away, I still can feel like I am there after reading your blog. Thank you so much for keeping it up so we all can share in this miracle for you all. I am so happy everyone is doing well and I am sending lots of love to you all. Sweet sweet prayers to those little miracles and lots of hugs to mommy & daddy too! OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations once again - may they continue to grow in strength and in personality, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Almost makes me want more......well i have enough. Can't imagine 3 at once though. Good luck and please keep them a safe distance from my wife....please. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Lovin those babies like crazy already!!! Alecia and Loren you are two Amazing People. We Love you guys sooo much and can't wait to come visit! Carson can't wait to meet his new little friends! He's been practicing with his stuffed animals..but I'm afraid He likes to see them in the air so we may have to wait a YEAR before he holds them! :) HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda Holcomb, Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM

    I'm Linda, a long-lost friend of Grandpa Dana & Grandma Jacquie. It has been very exciting reading your story and I am privileged to be part of your prayer team. God specifically picked your parents because He knew He could trust them with such a special trio. You are all beautiful!! Give Grandpa & Grandma a big hug next time you see them and smile REALLY BIG for your Mommy and Daddy ~ they will melt every time you do that! "Thank you, Lord, for bringing these special babies into the world. Help them continue to grow strong every day and bless their lives in amazing ways. In Jesus' name, Amen."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and best wishes from Cody Wy. Please continue to grow and be just as special as your parents and grandparents are. Cant wait to meet and see you all. Hopefully sometime soon.
    Wayne & Debi Gullickson

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never really got to know you Loren when we taught at South together, but I'm glad I found your blog. The triplets are beautiful and I've been praying for them as well as for you and your wife. I appreciate the updates and will continue with prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Alecia & Loren!! May God be your comfort & strength to get through the upcoming days & weeks that the babies are in the NICU. Praying for you Alecia, Loren, Jaxson Rae, Charlie Dawn, & Ella Grace each & everyday!! :)

    Love,
    Matt & Sara
    Wurgler

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loren and Alecia - All I can say is WOW x3 and how awesome this is!!! so happy for u and I will continue to pray that your sweet beautiful babies continue to do well so u can get them home!!! If I can help out in any way!! and I would love too by the way ! just let me know. I will keep in touch.
    Sincerely, Rachel.G

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loren and Alecia, We are all so happy for you and are sending all our prayers from Minnesota for gathering strength for the babelets!! And for your strength too! God Bless you all and hopefully see you soon....do we know yet if they are Twins fans????? I saw some darling onesies.....:)

    Sheri and Bill Donovan
    Hartland, MN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! So Happy for you and your new additions. Looks like baby 1, 2, and 3 have two wonderful parents that will be the best that best can be! Congrats to Grandpa and Grandma in Bowbells, too.
    Jerome and Monica Hinds

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't even know you but I was so drawn to your blog. You have been blessed with 3 darling children. Enjoy every moment they grow up fast. My baby will be a senior in HS this year! I don't know where they time went.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your 3 sweet babies! Can't believe they are already here! How exciting!
    Blenda Dahlien, Minot, ND

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to you both! They are so cute and strong!! I can't believe that they are here! I feel like it was not to long ago that you whispered to me that you were prego. Hope you are doing well and feeling good. Take care!
    Cindy Strom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Hoheisel family!!..you've all been in my thoughts and prayers everyday!..Jaxson, Charlie, and Ella..u are so beautiful...I was a 2lb 10oz premie too..we are some strong people!:)..i can't wait to meet u!:)..Mommy and daddy..love you so much! Take care!!!! xoxo

    Love, Sarah Anderson, Rochester,MN

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Loren and Alecia!! I know Granpa Jeff and Grandma Wanda are on cloud 9:) We are so happy for your beautifully thriving family!!! God Bless:) The Overmyer Family

    ReplyDelete